What is a Workplace Medical?
A Workplace Medical Assessment ensures that the highest standards of safety the workplace. This is crucial for those performing safety critical tasks in high-risk areas. A full range of Workplace Medical Assessments are available. This will help you meet the requirements of current legislation and industry standards. Also, Industry specific Medical Assessments are available. These include Network Rail (RISQS) standards and Constructing Better Health (CBH). Also available are basic health checks or extensive executive medicals.
During each appointment, we perform all or some of the below, depending on the Medical Assessment required:
- Colour Vision
- General Health
- Blood Pressure
- Protein and Glucose
- Balance and Mobility
- Height and Weight
- Chester Step – Working at height and Wind Turbine
Why use the Workplace Medical?
Workplace Medical Assessments are critical in many industries. The safety of each employee and those around them is of foremost importance. Pre-employment medicals ensure that employees are suitable for the task(s) required. Also, periodic Medical Assessments ensure compliance to ongoing safety standards.
We provide a full range of pre-placement and periodic medicals in London. Including industry specific medicals at our London Medical Centres. The service includes:
- Drug & Alcohol Testing, all types
- Audiometric Testing (hearing)
- Lung Function Assessment (Spirometry)
- HAVs (Hand Arm Vibration)
- Vision Testing
- Blood Testing & Urinalysis
- Cardiovascular & Respiratory Fitness
- Balance, Mobility & Co-ordination
- Occupational Hygiene (Environmental Monitoring including noise, dust, vibration)
- Range of Assessments. Including, Working at Height, Confined Spaces, Cold Store, Crane Operator, Skin, etc.
- Industry standard medicals including PTS
Appointments and useful information
Contact us on 0800 988 7107 to book an appointment. Please do not contact the Medical Centres direct. The head office coordinates all appointments.
A qualified Clinical Advisor will guide you through the Workplace Medical process. Furthermore, we will answer any questions you may have. Also, we can talk you through other Medical Assessment options. These might be more suitable for your requirements.
We will coordinate with your chosen Medical Centre and arrange the appointment. Following this, we will send you an email with your appointment details. For instance, confirming important details such as identification requirements.
Call us now to discuss your requirements and get a quotation for the Workplace Medical. The price we provide you with includes:
- All administration
- Medical Assessment Appointment
- Medical Assessment report